Brother in Christ (JC)

Beloved of All
I seldom pray for myself on this site but I have nasal congestion that is progressively getting worse. I need all to agree with me.

Lord heal me physically, mentally, and spiritually. Restore me with Your miraculous touch, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

By your stripes I am healed!

Thank you brothers and sisters.
 
I seldom pray for myself on this site but I have nasal congestion that is progressively getting worse. I need all to agree with me.

Lord heal me physically, mentally, and spiritually. Restore me with Your miraculous touch, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

By your stripes I am healed!

Thank you brothers and sisters.
In the name of Jesus, the Son of the living God, send healing and mercy we pray so we can continue to be a blessing to others and continue to sing praises to the Lord. O the glory of Thy presence, we Your temple give You reverence...
 
I seldom pray for myself on this site but I have nasal congestion that is progressively getting worse. I need all to agree with me.

Lord heal me physically, mentally, and spiritually. Restore me with Your miraculous touch, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

By your stripes I am healed!

Thank you brothers and sisters.
Amen. Father I join ### in asking for healing and restoration. Thank you Lord that you are our healer. Please heal ###. I pray in your name Lord Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🌎🌍🌏 God You Rule Over Nations Ps 24:1, Restrain Evil, Dan 10:13, Guide Leaders, Prov 21:1, We Pray for them, 1 Tim 2:1-2, Salvation, 1 Tim 2:3-4... 🙏 Father, we confess with the great multitude in heaven, shouting praise, The Lord God Omnipotent Reigns, Rev 19:6... Reign! Ride forth victoriously...
Replies
9
Views
125
🌎🌍🌏 God You Rule Over Nations Ps 24:1, Restrain Evil, Dan 10:13, Guide Leaders, Prov 21:1, We Pray for them, 1 Tim 2:1-2, Salvation, 1 Tim 2:3-4... 🙏 Father, we confess with the great multitude in heaven, shouting praise, The Lord God Omnipotent Reigns, Rev 19:6... Reign! Ride forth victoriously...
Replies
10
Views
138
🌎🌍🌏 God You Rule Over Nations Ps 24:1, Restrain Evil, Dan 10:13, Guide Leaders, Prov 21:1, We Pray for them, 1 Tim 2:1-2, Salvation, 1 Tim 2:3-4... 🙏 Father, we confess with the great multitude in heaven, shouting praise, The Lord God Omnipotent Reigns, Rev 19:6... Reign! Ride forth victoriously...
Replies
13
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,302
Messages
16,786,999
Members
648,882
Latest member
Maloerirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom