Praised the Lord...Pray for me ###...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Thank you for remembering me in your prayers. I come before God with a thankful heart because He has never failed me. Though I am weary, overwhelmed, and carrying many burdens, I know He is faithful, and I choose to trust Him completely,his name alone be...
Replies
10
Views
178
Please pray for me to pass my Nursing board exam (NCLEX PN exam) which is on ### at ###. Please pray that God supplies me the correct answers. Please pray that I pass the test with flying colors, that everything is going to be easy & I able to answer them correctly & confidently. Please pray...
Replies
9
Views
208
Please pray for me to pass my 7th semester University exam on Monday, subject is obstetrics and gynaecology nursing 1 and 2. I don't remember anything I studied, so please pray for me 🙏🏻 🥺
Replies
9
Views
573
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,374
Messages
16,787,575
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom