Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

One family member got home safely from college and the other family members got home from the big city. Two cars traveling from opposite ends of the state towards the center of the state until home. I’m reminded of Isaiah 43:5 “Fear not, for I am with you; I will bring your descendants from the...
Replies
10
Views
164
There was rain forecasted for our area iPad we had flooding the night before. No rain fell!! Hallelujah to the one who commands all things. Also, traveling to ### for the Labor Day weekend. Please pray in Jesus name for protection and safe travels.
Replies
10
Views
158
All praise Honour and glory to god through his son Jesus Christ. I sing with joy for “ You Made A Way Lird” when my back was against the wall and I thought that it was over He made a way and I’m standing here today all because He made a way. That is my praise for right this moment. Doors are...
Replies
14
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,247
Messages
16,785,988
Members
648,838
Latest member
Drtoyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom