Praise the Lord, the man of God ...

Llineloth

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the Lord, the man of God. I do send my prayer request to heal me my blind right eye, HIV, piles, and syphilis. With much faith I am able to review the healing prayer in You through Jesus Christ the only Son of God. Amen
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


My friend, I'm praying for you.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child's needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect ###'s health, removing all ailments and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Praise the Lord, the man of God I do send my prayer request to heal me my blind right eye, HIV, piles, and syphilis With much faith I am able to review the healing prayer in You through Jesus Christ the only son of God Amen
By ### ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
192
Dear Father in Heaven, I praise you and thank you for the wonder of your creation. Thank you for making the earth and for making us to care for it, and to know you and to love you. The past week, nature has groaned under the weight of sin - a heatwave - and your people have also. I am eternally...
Replies
11
Views
234
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ###'s...
Replies
12
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,011
Messages
16,783,252
Members
648,562
Latest member
Elmoadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom