Praise THE LORD, thank you for praying for my son, ###. He

Yogita Sahu

Disciple of Prayer
Praise THE LORD. Thank you for praying for my son. He is recovering from the surgery and please pray for him so that there is no longer a need to operate plastic surgery. Please please pray for my son.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for an issue I am having at work. Pray that God will fix this problem. I am thankful for my job and I don’t want problems. Pray that I am released from fear, anxiety, and depression. Pray for my finances and that I am a good stewardship over them. Pray that my son is free from...
Replies
7
Views
126
Lord release favour upon my husband's documents, let favour locate him,may he receive his offer letter this month Thank you for turnaround in my business let strange doors keep opening for me Lord restore my prayer Fire For the success of my child in his exams, Lord favour upon what he wrote...
Replies
12
Views
269
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessings. I am asking Lord that the seniors will continue to like me and not ignore me. I hope and I pray that people will continue to respect me and enjoy my term as a president of the group. I also pray for my husband that he will continue to...
Replies
11
Views
405
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,503
Messages
16,811,747
Members
650,843
Latest member
Chreydaruorser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom