Praise the lord! Please pray for me ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my cat, who is going through a very difficult medical situation. He has a ureteral stone that is causing an obstruction and affecting his kidney. We are doing everything we can medically, but I am very afraid of losing him. I am asking God for a miracle. Please pray that the...
Replies
12
Views
145
Please send prayers to my wife her side is starting to hurt again I really think it was the way she was sitting, we are going on holiday in less then a week I don’t want her to be in pain and I know she doesn’t want that either. We started right away with ice and tablets so hopefully we caught...
Replies
12
Views
168
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for each other. Please pray for me. I'm dealing with what, in my mind is dibilitating long-term chronic lower back pain, long-term drug and alcohol abuse, and 40-plus years of being backslidden. For the past three years I've been back in...
Replies
14
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,478
Messages
16,788,435
Members
649,047
Latest member
Astairirvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom