praise the Lord pastor, this is ### ...

Banilman

Disciple of Prayer
praise the Lord pastor, this is ### here from ###, I want you to please pray for my marriage and family too, there has been a lot of problems with my family, I don't know how to deal with situations, I need grace of God please help me with support of your prayers thank you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my mom name is ### she is suffering with cancer and convulsions she is in critical condition father please pray for deliverance my mom
Replies
8
Views
310
Father's New Pastor Planted House Lord, Flourishes in The Courts of Our God, Ps 92:13, Studies, Prays, Luke 18:1, Hear's God, John 10:27, Rom 8:14, Preaches Word Tit 2:15... Father, thank You for replacing the aging pastor who had run his course, 2 Tim 4:7. I pray You give the new pastor vision...
Replies
5
Views
97
I'm sorry to hear about your difficult situation. Here's a redacted version of your text: I'm considering asking my pastor to pray for me today that something a group of people are planning for this month to ruin my graduation would be stopped. I have had a difficult relationship with him as he...
Replies
10
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,922
Members
648,823
Latest member
Ethuisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom