Praise the lord in the name of ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, My beloved brothers and sisters, I had given my 4th year BSc nursing exam (which is my final year) which was held in the month of December 17-22. I'm so tensed as this is my final year. I request you to pray for me, my friends, and all the students...
Replies
5
Views
288
Praise the lord I'm ### I have a prayer request for my bsc nursing councelling process to get seat in government college. I believe that lord has kept a seat for me and will do the best for me . I believe in whatever he does for me and whatever his plans are for me and today I'm going for my...
Replies
14
Views
179
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. Previously I have requested your prayers for my daughter for getting a seat in ###. After the final 4th round my daughter secured a seat in her desired branch. I thank and praise God for his love and his mighty works. All the glory and honor to our...
Replies
11
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,117
Messages
16,784,454
Members
648,689
Latest member
Traithiltel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom