Praise the lord. I'm ###, my husband ...

Lorareor

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the Lord. I'm ###, my husband's name is ###. And me and my husband separated from 2 years. And divorced recently. Plz pray for me I want my husband back to my life. I want to change his mind.
 
Praise the lord. I'm ### my husband name ### me and my husband separated from ### years. And divorceed recently. Plz pray for me I want my husband back to my life. I want to change his mind
Lord we ask for a reconciliation. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
```markdown
I have prayed that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy in Jesus name.

Let Us Pray:
God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and all those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and always grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, and strength. And bless me with the desire and strength to live my life for Your glory, approval, and applause daily. God bless my relationship with You to grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a Friend of God. God heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. God work on me. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Dispatch Your angels to daily cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I am concerned about, and those I love. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m asking for powerful prayers for my husband. He has bad sciatica from working in construction 20 years. He recently got shot in the leg with an AR the bullet messed up his muscles snd nerves so it’s harder to walk. He’s in so much pain not even pain pills help him through out the day. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
197
Urgent! I'm praying for GOD TO. TAKE THIS WOMAN OUT OF MY HUSBAND LIFE WE ARE MARRIED for 40yrs. She's not for him/ I am truly devastated I cry and pray every day for God to send me a miracle/ she has to move out of state or she finds out very negative things about him he is poor and uneducated...
Replies
10
Views
56
Dear brother and sister, prayer for my husband. I need my husband, family. He is a very good person. Few years (###) he changed, I don't know what I'm doing. We have two children. He had an affair with our office staff; her name is ###. She controls fully office business, workers, everything...
Replies
14
Views
322
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom