Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
i’m struggling with my addiction. It’s been very hard for me to stop completely this time around. Lord Jesus, I really need your help Lord Jesus I really need your hand to heal my love Lord Jesus I need you to heal my health and just heal me. Lord Jesus, I’ve been trying to stop smoking for at...
Ive beem struggling a whole lot lately with my relationship with God and studying the Bible. At one point in my life, I had no doubts about God and that He was 100% the truth and so was His Word. Somewhere along the way, I fell off and now I feel like ive been struggling so bad with believing...
I have been sharing what my family has been going through. We have struggled horribly for years now. I am recovering from a medical error that poisoned me and disabled me (mentally), cancer, snake bite, torn muscles, unemployment, our finances continue to dwindle to nothing. I cannot seem to...