Praise the Lord!! I have an interview ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello - please pray for me. I'm in a hostile work environment that's making me physically ill. I know it's a blessing to have a job, at all, and I'm grateful to be able to pay my bills. At the same time, no one should experience a hostile work environment. Please pray for success in my interview...
Replies
8
Views
145
First of all I want to thank God for whatever I have with me and for all that he has done for me. I now come here to request for a prayer for my interview. I have an interview tomorrow at ### company and I’m searching for job since one year after my graduation and faced a lot of rejections. I’ve...
Replies
11
Views
216
Heavenly father, all the praise goes to you, I have an interview in 1 hr pls pray for me this will elevate my level and allow me to do free hand work below an sensible leader, also there are lot of jealousy is around pls pray for me to make lord to fight for me, whatever we do are waste without...
Replies
8
Views
36
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,216
Messages
16,785,614
Members
648,787
Latest member
Juiroorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom