Praise the lord brother I'm ### ### ...

Anektai

Humble Prayer Partner
Praise the Lord brother I'm ### ### please pray for me today is my company meeting and I must do good performance in meeting and talk good and be successful
Thank you brother
### ###
 
Friend I stand in agreement and I'm praying with you. May the Lord bless you during your company meeting.

Heavenly Father I ask that You would greatly bless ###'s petition, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. My stomach is bothering me (I'm recovering from some basic stomach surgery which was performed about 3 weeks ago). May God's Will Be Done. Again, please pray for one another. May God's Will Be Done in all of your...
Replies
11
Views
377
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for each other. Please pray for me. I'm dealing with what, in my mind is dibilitating long-term chronic lower back pain, long-term drug and alcohol abuse, and 40-plus years of being backslidden. For the past three years I've been back in...
Replies
14
Views
123
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I’m a mentally and physically disabled senior citizen who is living on a very limited fixed income. Up until about 3½ or so years ago, I had been the so-called primary caregiver for my mom while she lived in the Pacific Northwest. Being...
Replies
12
Views
89
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,136
Messages
16,784,693
Members
648,713
Latest member
Shootenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom