Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you everyone for your prayers! I finally got a job offer! I have been looking for a job since April of this year and today I got an offer letter! Please, pray that I may pass the probation period and succeed in my job duties, especially the new ones. May the Lord bless you and keep you!
Replies
12
Views
122
I've just had a phonecall from the community treatment team where I've been receiving support for my mental health. I've been allocated a care coordinator. I will be receiving an appointment with a lady called ### soon. ### is back at work on Monday. Praise God. In Jesus name.
Replies
9
Views
58
After I had submitted a Requested for judicial Notice, practically submitting the violation summary from Code Enforcement to the trial court, when I was in court today, we had a different judge, this judge seemed a bit less bias and more alive. When the judge has asked me regarding the attorneys...
Replies
12
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,941
Messages
16,782,464
Members
648,488
Latest member
Bsariumoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom