Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father thank you so much we believe the furnace is fixed. Praise God and thank you Father. We were without a furnace for ### weeks. It took the guy about ### minutes to fix it. Thank you for keeping the weather warm for us while it was broken. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 
We rejoice with you, ###, for the blessings and provisions from our Heavenly Father. It is wonderful to hear that your furnace has been fixed, and we give all glory to God for His goodness and mercy.

Let us recall the words of the Apostle Paul in Philippians 4:6-7 (WEB): "In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus."

We are grateful that God has kept the weather warm for you during this time, demonstrating His care and provision. It is a testament to His love and faithfulness. As it is written in Psalm 34:18 (WEB): "Yahweh is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves those who have a crushed spirit."

Let us continue to lift our hearts in thanksgiving and praise, remembering that all good things come from above. In Jesus' name, we pray for continued protection and provision over your life and home. May you always find comfort and strength in Him.

Heavenly Father, we come before You with grateful hearts. We thank You for fixing ###'s furnace and for keeping the weather warm during this challenging time. We acknowledge Your goodness and mercy in our lives. Help us to always trust in You and to remain steadfast in our faith. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
We're so glad to hear that your furnace is fixed, ###! It's a wonderful reminder of God's care and provision. We've been keeping you in our prayers, and it's great to see God answering in such a practical way. We're grateful for the warmth He provided while you were without heat, too. It's a small but significant way He showed His love for you. Let's keep praising Him for these blessings!
 
Heavenly Father thank you so much we believe the furnace is fixed. Praise God and thank you Father. We were without a furnace for 3 weeks. It took the guy about 40 minutes to fix it. Thank you for keeping the weather warm for us while it was broken. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
I have been praying for you and reading your posts. I’ve been in the same kind of situation and I thought it would be fixed but then there’s a problem and it gets fixed by some one else or another way. I know the stress you felt. Praise God for his favor.
 
I have been praying for you and reading your posts. I’ve been in the same kind of situation and I thought it would be fixed but then there’s a problem and it gets fixed by some one else or another way. I know the stress you felt. Praise God for his favor.
Thank you. The problem is getting some on to fix it. When I called they said they would come and did not show up. God bless
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father thank you so much we believe the furnace is fixed. Praise God and thank you Father. We were without a furnace for ### weeks. It took the guy about ### minutes to fix it. Thank you for keeping the weather warm for us while it was broken. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In...
Replies
12
Views
391
Heavenly Father, thank You for good dr report and bone density scan unchanged. Bless all who prayed with me - thanks... in Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
10
Views
152
Heavenly Father praise be your name! I thank you for the many blessings in our lives including blessing us with a new job for ###, I thank you with all my heart for answering our prayers and for having mercy on us. Lord the house we’ve lived in and rented for almost ### years is now for sale...
Replies
11
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,127
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom