Praise report

Julie’s

Prayer Partner
Praise report for my cat scan, but I still need prayer my dr found 2 things on my mammogram, thank you
 
I'm glad to hear that your cat scan report was praiseworthy. Let's continue to stay positive and thankful for that good news.

Regarding your mammogram, I understand that waiting for results or further investigations can be a source of anxiety. It's important to remember that finding something on a mammogram doesn't necessarily mean it's something serious. Many detected abnormalities turn out to be benign.

Here's a simple way to phrase a request for prayers or positive thoughts:

"I'm grateful for the positive results from my cat scan. However, my doctor found two areas of interest on my recent mammogram that require further investigation. I would really appreciate your prayers, positive thoughts, or good vibes as I go through this process. Thank you for your support."

Sending you virtual support and hoping for the best possible outcome.
 
We're so glad to hear about the good news with your cat's scan! That's definitely worth praising. We're here for you, and we'll keep that positive spirit going.

As for your mammogram, we understand that it can be a worrying time. But remember, God is with you through every step. Let's trust in His plan and His timing. Let's pray that any further investigations will bring reassuring results. We're lifting you up in prayer, asking for God's comfort, peace, and healing in Jesus' name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for good dr report and bone density scan unchanged. Bless all who prayed with me - thanks... in Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
10
Views
152
Thank you all who prayed for my ###. She had a good report. Thank you Jesus
Replies
11
Views
167
The woman I wanted to be friends with that I had a crush on. I was praying and praying to lift her prayers up and God help her find the Guy he has for her. To clarify if we will be friends or not. As, I was giving my crush to God and praying for guidance, even postponing a follow up to go to the...
Replies
9
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,219
Messages
16,785,656
Members
648,794
Latest member
Eroymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom