Dear prayer partners Greetings you in the name of Jesus. I am really happy that Jesus answered our prayers. Yesterday I have sent prayer request about my ###'s healing, deliverance and all problems. Jesus answered our prayers. All glory to God and I Praise him. Thanks to all my prayer partners who prayed with me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name today and for always protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Show us how and let us all do what is needed to stay safe and protected. And God bless each of us with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for each of our lives. God cause us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and pray the Prayer of Protection...
 
Last edited:
Dear prayer partners Greetings you in the name of Jesus. I am really happy that Jesus answered our prayers. Yesterday I have sent prayer request about my ###'s healing, deliverance and all problems. Jesus answered our prayers.
All glory to God and I Praise him.
Thanks to all my prayer partners who prayed with me.
Praise God! Thank you for sharing. ❤
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank God. And I also thank those whom have been praying for me. I have felt a greater peace since yesterday. My anxiety is alot better. I believe that God is healing my heart. I have noticed changes within me. Please keep praying for me.
Replies
10
Views
171
I think that I'm starting to forgive my mother. I felt something like a stone removed itself from me yesterday. I also felt like a dog with a bone. My teeth are starting to come out of it.
Replies
9
Views
134
In July I came in the name of Jesus for prayers for my Alcoholic ###. God has done a miracle in his life. I am blessed to give an update on my ###. He is now ### months sober and totally healthy from a heat exhaustion that landed him in the Hospital for a week. He now has a job at ### which he...
Replies
12
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,409
Messages
16,787,799
Members
648,975
Latest member
Celeyloranard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom