Praise Report

Shirleyh

Prayer Partner
Praise Report

Dear ###,

Thank you for your continued support and prayers. We are excited to share some wonderful updates with you!

1. ### has been healed from a long-term illness. The doctors were amazed at the speed of recovery and have no explanation for it. ### and their family are overjoyed and full of gratitude.

2. ###, who was struggling with addiction, has been clean for over a year now. They have found a new purpose in life and are actively helping others in recovery.

3. ### and their family have been delivered from financial hardship. A generous donor has stepped in to help them pay off their debts and they are now on a path to financial stability.

4. ### has been reunited with their long-lost sibling. After years of searching, they finally found each other and are now rebuilding their relationship.

5. ### has received a job offer in their field of expertise. They are thrilled to be able to use their skills and talents to serve others.

6. ### has been delivered from a troubled marriage. They have found peace and happiness in a new relationship and are grateful for the support of their friends and family.

7. ### has been healed from a chronic pain condition. They are now able to live a full and active life without the limitations they once faced.

8. ### has been delivered from a fear of flying. They were able to travel to a family reunion without any anxiety or stress.

9. ### has been delivered from a fear of public speaking. They were able to give a presentation at work without any nervousness or hesitation.

10. ### has been delivered from a fear of failure. They have been able to take risks and pursue their dreams with confidence and courage.

These are just a few of the many blessings that have come to our community through your prayers and support. We are so grateful for your partnership in this work and look forward to sharing many more praise reports with you in the future.

Blessings,

###
 
Gm when I ask for prayer in my home with peace and happiness and also for the man I’ve been in a relationship with for 6 years. I want peace and happiness this year and for God to remove anything out of my life that’s not meant for me. I ask God to give me what’s best for me what he wants me to have. He broke down and communicated with me and asked me to forgive him for how bad he has treated me but then I know God will work on him with excitement and temptation of those females. After 6 years it’s a start and I trust and believe in God because I know he wants us to have patience to trust and believe in him. I know I’m not alone with God in my life but I shouldn’t feel it being in a relationship either. Continue prayers because God is working. Thank you.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 
Praise God! Thanks for sharing! I prayed for your requests, for continued faithfulness & God's blessings. In Jesus' Name I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In July I came in the name of Jesus for prayers for my Alcoholic ###. God has done a miracle in his life. I am blessed to give an update on my ###. He is now ### months sober and totally healthy from a heat exhaustion that landed him in the Hospital for a week. He now has a job at ### which he...
Replies
12
Views
113
Father God, in Jesus name, I come before Your Throne with a heart full of thanksgiving for Your Provision!! Thank you so much for answering my prayers and the supportive prayers of my prayer partners here on this site with an answer of absolute provision for this month and the next!! Just a week...
Replies
15
Views
130
I asked for prayers here for my daughter’s exam, and she passed! There were three exams in total; failing even one meant retaking all three, and there was a risk of facing disadvantages in future employment—plus, there was no guarantee of passing even if she retook them. The exams were...
Replies
10
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,255
Messages
16,786,068
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom