Praise report

Thank You, God! Thanks for sharing good report. I prayed for continued faithfulness & God's blessings. In Jesus' Name I pray, amen.
 
Relationship between ### and her tenants become better now, they paid at least one month outstanding house rents. Thank you for your prayers. Praise God.
God never fails! Amen! God bless you ###
 
Lord I thank you that you are the God of the impossible. You can do anything. Help us to trust in your ability and not our own.
Remember that God is love, He is the Healer, He is the Restorer. makes broken things whole and new.
 
Relationship between ### and her tenants become better now, they paid at least one month outstanding house rents. Thank you for your prayers. Praise God.

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer. He puts it this way:

Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 
Lord I thank you that you are the God of the impossible. You can do anything. Help us to trust in your ability and not our own.
Remember that God is love, He is the Healer, He is the Restorer. makes broken things whole and new.
Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I asked for prayers because I was in need of help with my rent. Last Friday I received the call I received $2,000 to pay my rent and stop the eviction. Praise God.
Replies
8
Views
111
Heavenly Father praise be your name! I thank you for the many blessings in our lives including blessing us with a new job for ###, I thank you with all my heart for answering our prayers and for having mercy on us. Lord the house we’ve lived in and rented for almost ### years is now for sale...
Replies
11
Views
95
Father God, in Jesus name, I come before Your Throne with a heart full of thanksgiving for Your Provision!! Thank you so much for answering my prayers and the supportive prayers of my prayer partners here on this site with an answer of absolute provision for this month and the next!! Just a week...
Replies
15
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,307
Messages
16,787,017
Members
648,884
Latest member
Ghuymaroanhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom