Praise Report!!!!

WingsofaDove

Beloved of All
### is being released from jail in ### days rather than death penalty. She is British and jailed in ### for drug smuggling. She really just put her husband's pain pill in the suitcase. I am so glad for the mercy. Thank you whoever prayed.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise report! Missing man been found. He was in jail for his old DUI. He is still struggling trying to quit drinking. But is now away from his ex who is his cousin cause the tribe is small. So when the tribe members get into a relationship the people are sometimes related. He is away from his...
Replies
6
Views
134
Praise report for woman. She has lost taste for smoking cigarettes. She said she didn't want to smoke much anymore. She still has off and on issues with drinking alcohol that's she's trying to quit. Her and her oldest son's father is both trying to quit drinking.
Replies
9
Views
152
Thankyou to all those whom have been praying for me. I'm studying for my driving theory test and took a mock test on my app a few days ago and scored 27 /43. I was really disappointed and frustrated. I took it again and scored 37/43. I was really pleased with myself. I would really appreciate...
Replies
13
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom