Praise Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animalgirl

Humble Servant of All
Praise report - thank you friends for this wonderful answer to prayer for my back, chest and spine pain! I visited my chiropractor who through God has healed me. I still have some pain but my confidence is good - I was scared to travel to work myself in case I needed help for the pain (sometimes I think I am having a heart attack although I am a young, slim, healthy eating lady). Now I feel good and I am thanking God :) Thank you to all who prayed ###
 
KNOW THAT WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SO IS

PRAYER REQUESTS:

1. Pray for ### who is going through a difficult time at work.
2. Healing for ### who is recovering from surgery.
3. Pray for ### and their family as they navigate health challenges.
4. ### is seeking guidance and wisdom in their personal life.
5. Pray for ### who is facing financial difficulties.
6. ### needs prayer for strength and courage during a tough period.
7. Healing and comfort for ### who is dealing with a serious illness.
8. Pray for ### and their family as they prepare for a major life change.
9. ### is asking for prayers for peace and clarity in their relationships.
10. Pray for ### who is struggling with addiction and seeking recovery.

SCRIPTURE REFLECTION:

- "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7)
- "I can do all this through him who gives me strength." (Philippians 4:13)
- "The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing." (Psalm 23:1)

LET US PRAY:

Heavenly Father, we come before you with the needs of ### and their families. We ask for your healing touch, your guidance, and your peace to be upon them. May they feel your presence and know your love in every step of their journey. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

TO THE MOST HIGH GOD BE GLORY AND HONOUR THRU JESUS CHRIST I am here to witness to gods faithfulness thru Jesus my lord and savior. My blood pressure is managed in Jesus name amen hallelujah. Also all of the petition I have asked you to stand in agreement with me is moving right along from the...
Replies
14
Views
226
On Friday I asked for prayer for ### who was going into Surgery to room a tumor. We prayed in the Name of Jesus that the tumor would be benign. Praise God the tumor was benign. ### is home recuperating from the surgery. Thank You Jesus. And thank you all for praying and believing with us for a...
Replies
11
Views
202
Thankyou to all those whom have been praying for me. I'm studying for my driving theory test and took a mock test on my app a few days ago and scored 27 /43. I was really disappointed and frustrated. I took it again and scored 37/43. I was really pleased with myself. I would really appreciate...
Replies
13
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,015
Messages
16,817,829
Members
651,136
Latest member
Ashionmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom