PRAISE REPORT Thank you all who prayed with ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saraha

Beloved of All
PRAISE REPORT Thank you all who prayed with us about this winter storm. We received about an inch of snow followed by 1/2 inch freezing rain. The trees, cars and power lines are coated with ice but the roads are slushy. The temperatures are 34 and to fall all day to mid-twenties. Tree limbs are falling and knocking out power. Please pray we keep our power. Thank you once again and God bless
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. MerciMe and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night, while in bed and in the presence of the Lord, I felt the Lord Jesus Christ mend my cracked tooth. I am so grateful. He can do anything. I pray that everyone receives their miracle. Thank You, Lord! You are so good. Please help me to repent of all idolatries. Please help me take care...
Replies
11
Views
200
please forgive my sisnand restore tishome. iaks that oyu guide me into alltruth and protect my fmaiyl form evil. please forgive my sisn and dleive rgrandm and mom and dad form allillness. belss them keep them adn shwo out int heir live.s bring helaign to allwho have asperger syndorm and hela...
Replies
7
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom