Ganach

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you Jesus for the amazing day you made me have. I praise you and love you with all my heart, strength, mind, and soul. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your Holy Word the Bible.
Thank you so much for the Bible, Jesus. I pray that everybody gets saturated with your Holy Word like NIV Dramatized audio from Bible Gateway. I pray for deliverance with you Lord, as you are our deliverer and you deliver us from our enemies.
I pray for more donations to No Baby Blisters and that everybody prays for EB children and all children. Thank you Jesus for the gift of the Rapture of the Church. Send me dreams of confirmation of going to be taken for the rapture.
Thank you for medicines, Jesus, thank you for the healing that comes from the Most High, Jesus. Thank you for all the blessings in my life, Jesus. We ask and we receive by belief. According to our faith let it be done unto us.
I pray for a deeper connection with your Word Jesus, and I also pray for all those who pray here to find comfort in your Holy Word. I pray for all doctors and nurses to speak words of healing and words of hope to all the patients, comforting them always.
Make yourself present in all hospitals of the world Jesus, and Centres for Primary and Mental Health Assistance. I pray for all the sick, the needy, and the poor. The Lord is our refuge.
In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety.
Thank you Jesus for what you are doing and are going to do, touch the heart of my ### and make us have a perfect afternoon according to your good and perfect will, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of gratitude, joining ### in giving thanks for the amazing day You have made. We praise You and love You with all our heart, strength, mind, and soul, as it is written, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might" (Deuteronomy 6:5). Thank You, Lord, for Your Holy Word, the Bible, which is a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path (Psalm 119:105).

Lord, we pray that Your Word saturates the hearts and minds of all who seek You. Let Your truth be known and embraced by everyone, bringing deliverance as You are our Deliverer. "The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge" (Psalm 18:2).

We lift up before You the ministry of ###, asking for more donations to support children with Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB) and for prayers for all children. We trust in Your provision and compassion. "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:19).

Thank You, Jesus, for the hope of the Rapture of the Church. We ask for dreams of confirmation and assurance of this blessed hope. "For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first" (1 Thessalonians 4:16).

We are grateful for the healing that comes from You, Lord. We thank You for the medicines and the wisdom You have given to doctors and nurses. May they speak words of healing and hope to all patients, comforting them always. "He sent out his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave" (Psalm 107:20).

Lord, make Your presence known in all hospitals and centers for primary and mental health assistance. We pray for all the sick, the needy, and the poor, knowing that You are our refuge. "The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble" (Psalm 9:9).

In peace, we will lie down and sleep, for You alone, Lord, make us dwell in safety (Psalm 4:8). Thank You, Jesus, for what You are doing and what You will do. Touch the heart of ###’s sister and grant them a perfect afternoon according to Your good and perfect will.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you guys for praying for ###'s brother who had cca 2 weeks ago heart aorte surgery. He woke up again from coma and now he is eating and is better then the last time he woke up. Please contimue to pray that he will not fall again in coma or experience any kind of set backs in his recovery...
Replies
5
Views
89
###'s brother was in coma in and out. and had sepsis. Heart aorte surgery. He fought for his life. I put here couple of prayer requests and now he is better, he have eaten food and he is allegidely removed from medical devices. But please continue to pray for his total healing, health and...
Replies
12
Views
180
Praise report and prayer request I am still here, and I know it is only through the grace of God. Though I was laid off, so far I have been able to pay my bills and pay for my medication out of pocket. My labs came back fairly well, and though I am suffering from depression and grieving quite...
Replies
7
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,025
Messages
16,783,404
Members
648,585
Latest member
Valeirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom