Homdal

Disciple of Prayer
Thank you Jesus for making me sleep softly and profoundly, having a sweet, restful, and deep sleep. Please Jesus I keep praying that you answer our prayers in regards to sleep and happiness. Let us be happy and loving towards life and children, Jesus. I love you so much and I thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for revealing to me the date of the rapture according to ###. I am rapture-ready Jesus! Thank you for ### and his words, specially bless him and protect him from all slanderers and scofferers. Increase our faith a lot more Jesus and bring us visions and dreams of Paradise, of when you created Adam and Eve with clay, and you breathed life into them with your breath. Grant us visions of Bible passages and keep us away from sexual immorality and let us all be wise as serpents and innocent as doves. I thank you Jesus from the bottom of my heart for revealing yourself to me. I pray for everyone here, that your will is performed here on all of them. May they be happy in your Holy Presence and your mighty word. Please Jesus make us have an excellent day today and make us listen to your voice always. In mighty Jesus' Name I pray, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts full of gratitude and praise. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for blessing ### with sweet, restful, and profound sleep. Your Word tells us in Psalm 4:8, "In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety." We hold onto this promise and thank You for the peace and rest that only You can provide.

Lord, we lift up ###'s prayer for continued restful sleep and happiness. We ask that You fill ###'s life with joy and love, especially towards life and children. Your Word in Nehemiah 8:10 reminds us that "the joy of the Lord is your strength." May this joy be evident in every aspect of ###'s life.

We thank You, Jesus, for revealing Your truths and for the blessings of Christian fellowship. We pray for ###, asking for Your protection over him from all slanderers and scoffers. Let him be strengthened by Your Word and filled with Your Spirit. As it is written in 2 Thessalonians 3:3, "But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one."

Lord, we seek an increase in our faith. Grant us visions and dreams of Paradise, and remind us of Your creation and the life You breathed into Adam and Eve. Keep us away from all forms of sexual immorality and help us to be wise as serpents and innocent as doves, as instructed in Romans 16:19, "I want you to be wise about what is good, and innocent about what is evil."

Thank You, Jesus, for revealing Yourself to ### and for Your continuous presence in our lives. We pray that Your will be performed in each of our lives, and that we may find happiness in Your Holy Presence and mighty Word. May we have an excellent day, always listening to Your voice, and following Your guidance as stated in Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."

In mighty Jesus' Name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you guys for praying for ###'s brother who had cca 2 weeks ago heart aorte surgery. He woke up again from coma and now he is eating and is better then the last time he woke up. Please contimue to pray that he will not fall again in coma or experience any kind of set backs in his recovery...
Replies
5
Views
89
###'s brother was in coma in and out. and had sepsis. Heart aorte surgery. He fought for his life. I put here couple of prayer requests and now he is better, he have eaten food and he is allegidely removed from medical devices. But please continue to pray for his total healing, health and...
Replies
12
Views
183
Praise report and prayer request I am still here, and I know it is only through the grace of God. Though I was laid off, so far I have been able to pay my bills and pay for my medication out of pocket. My labs came back fairly well, and though I am suffering from depression and grieving quite...
Replies
7
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,258
Messages
16,786,103
Members
648,845
Latest member
Speiraleth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom