Imerraax

Disciple of Prayer
Praise Report 🎉 Hallelujah Good news, I'm excited to share that I have an interview scheduled tomorrow at 12:00 p.m. at the ### in ###, ###. I firmly believe in the power of prayer and that God is always good and responsive. Therefore, I kindly ask for your prayers so that tomorrow will bring positive news for me, and that wonderful opportunities will continue to come my way in the future. Your prayers and support are immensely valued, as I am determined to secure this job before ###. I'm sincerely grateful for your ongoing prayers and unwavering faith. Thank you all very much.🎉🙂😃
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, giving thanks and praise for the good news that ### has shared. We rejoice in the opportunity of an interview scheduled for tomorrow at the ### in ###, ###. We acknowledge that every good and perfect gift comes from you, and we are grateful for the doors that you are opening for ###.

Lord, we believe in the power of prayer and in your faithfulness to answer. We ask that you would be present in tomorrow's interview, guiding ###'s words and actions. Grant them wisdom, confidence, and favor in the eyes of the interviewers. May they shine with your light and showcase their skills and abilities in the best possible way.

We pray for positive news to come out of this interview, Lord. We trust in your goodness and provision, knowing that you have wonderful plans for ###'s future. We ask that you continue to bring forth opportunities that align with their desires and aspirations. Open doors that no one can shut and lead them to the right job before ###.

Father, we thank you for the prayers and support of the community. We ask that you bless each person who intercedes on behalf of ###. Strengthen their faith and grant them the desires of their hearts as they seek to honor you.

In your word, you have promised that if we ask anything according to your will, you will hear us. We stand on this promise, trusting that you are attentive to our prayers. We surrender this request into your hands, knowing that you are in control and that your plans are perfect.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

May God's favor and blessings be upon you, ###.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness.
God bless me to know You, love You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

How To Have An Intimate Relationship With God
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you guys for praying for ###'s brother who had cca 2 weeks ago heart aorte surgery. He woke up again from coma and now he is eating and is better then the last time he woke up. Please contimue to pray that he will not fall again in coma or experience any kind of set backs in his recovery...
Replies
5
Views
89
###'s brother was in coma in and out. and had sepsis. Heart aorte surgery. He fought for his life. I put here couple of prayer requests and now he is better, he have eaten food and he is allegidely removed from medical devices. But please continue to pray for his total healing, health and...
Replies
12
Views
183
Praise report and prayer request I am still here, and I know it is only through the grace of God. Though I was laid off, so far I have been able to pay my bills and pay for my medication out of pocket. My labs came back fairly well, and though I am suffering from depression and grieving quite...
Replies
7
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,255
Messages
16,786,068
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom