Praise Report & Prayer Request From ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

leona

Humble Servant of All
I have a praise report. Last week I went to see a business owner about help. He had promised me $20 weeks before but I did not go back. I was told to come back on Friday. While I was there, a man who was a supervisor at a security company that was just starting & looking for people who had at least 2 years of experience in the field to come to training classes - they had the contract for the public hospital. To make it short - they called all the other people in the class personally to meet at the hospital instead of at the church (another new endeavor) & left me out of the loop. They left a message for me when I showed up for what I was told would be the next class that I was not committed enough because I missed two classes (they added an extra) & I would not be working with them. This is not the first or last time this tactic of calling & rescheduling was used. The supervisor held his head down the whole time I was there. I did not know what he was going to do, if he would dissuade the man from helping me as is usually the case when I see familiar faces show up where I am. He apparently told the proprietor how I was treated there & the gentleman gave me $50 when I showed up the Saturday. I almost cried, I had just been promised & not given 2 jobs in that week. The police are really moving up their efforts to follow & harass me as well as bus drivers, former associates from my former church (especially self-employed members), relatives & their friends. It was a very discouraging week. I am being turned away by security from places I used to go for help. Meanwhile, many of these people come around to smile & see if I look depressed or worried. Bahamians have a way of celebrating another person's misfortune who they do not like by going, as we say, 'to see their face'. I had many people, even the people who run the establishment, show up to walk past me last week. They love to walk up & say hi, smile & walk away. There has been a lot of laughing at my expense as people say I am being run out of Nassau. I am finished. At the same time I'm told not to come on property to ask for help, there are people doing the same thing who are allowed to stay. I walked by a church to talk to someone & they would not let me in when I buzzed the door but started laughing as they said they already got a call that I was walking around asking for money & I blamed my former pastor for my troubles, which I had not really spoken to anyone yet. So, Saturday people were showing up & laughter had already started as they thought I would not be able to bring my debt down enough to stay in the room. Even though I was moved from by the mall, the $50 helped to bring down the debt to $76 last week. I also washed all my clothes, I needed that. The rent is $39 a day so please pray that I would continue to stay away from the streets this week. Please pray not so much for a job, I get them all the time - just not for long - that God would turn my enemies back from harassing me, especially the police.
 
Lord, I pray that You would be ###'s shield against all who harass her. I pray that You would arise powerfully in her situation and that all her enemies would be scattered. You alone Lord can transform this situation into something good and let ### live in peace. I pray You guide her through Your Word. In Jesus Name. amen
 
DEAR LORD, I PRAY THAT YOU BLESS ###. I PRAY THAT YOU ANSWER HER PRAYERS AND BLESS HER. I PRAY THAT YOU BRING FINANCIAL HEALINGS AND PROTECT HER. IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Lord, Oh Lord, Intervene I Pray Lord, Rescue her Lord, Provide for her needs Lord, Protect her Lord, Send your angel to help her Lord, she will listen Lord, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you guys for praying for ###'s brother who had cca 2 weeks ago heart aorte surgery. He woke up again from coma and now he is eating and is better then the last time he woke up. Please contimue to pray that he will not fall again in coma or experience any kind of set backs in his recovery...
Replies
5
Views
90
###'s brother was in coma in and out. and had sepsis. Heart aorte surgery. He fought for his life. I put here couple of prayer requests and now he is better, he have eaten food and he is allegidely removed from medical devices. But please continue to pray for his total healing, health and...
Replies
12
Views
184
Praise report and prayer request I am still here, and I know it is only through the grace of God. Though I was laid off, so far I have been able to pay my bills and pay for my medication out of pocket. My labs came back fairly well, and though I am suffering from depression and grieving quite...
Replies
7
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,374
Messages
16,787,575
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom