Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last week, on another account, I posted a request about my dog, who ate a chicken wing. I asked everyone to pray that the bones wouldn't puncture his body. Over a week has passed, and he's doing fine!! He's showing no signs of discomfort or fatigue. He is alert and energetic as he usually is...
Replies
11
Views
180
A while back, I urged everyone to pray for the healing of the bass player in my band, who suffered a heart attack 3 months ago, and underwent triple bypass surgery. Now, he's good enough to play again. Though he still cannot lift heavy weights, he has to get other people to do it for them...
Replies
9
Views
140
Request of prayer Thanking God For his love, today my oldest son ### me. He is my Airman that was deployed and now he is back home. What a relief, peaceful moment I had. I just said thank you, God, but I feel I need to say more. As my prayers, I just speak to him, but I would love if someone...
Replies
12
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,117
Messages
16,807,423
Members
650,557
Latest member
Scroiwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom