PRAISE REPORT: I AM SLOWLY RECOVERY FROM MY ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
PRAISE REPORT: I AM SLOWLY RECOVERY FROM MY REPETITIVE MOTION INURIES. I AM PLEASED TO SAY THAT EVEN THOUGH I SHELLLED OUT A GREAT DEAL OF MONEY, IT WAS WORTH IT. I AM VERY CONTENT WITH MY PURCHASES, AMONG THEM A NEW MATTRESS AND MATTRESS TOPPER, AND I BELIEVE THEY WILL HELP ME TO AVOID SOME OF THE BACK AND NECK PAIN. I FOUND A WONDERFUL, HONEST, KIND PROFESSIONAL MASSEUSE WHO IS DOING DEEP TISSUE RELEASE ON ME. SHE IS LITERALLY UN-KNOTTING THE MUSCLES IN MY NECK AND BACK. ONE SESSION, AND I ALREADY FEEL BETTER. OTHER MEASURE I AM TAKING IS REVAMPING MY TYPING STATION SO THAT IT IS ERGONOMIC. THE THERAPIST AT THE VA EDUCATED ME ABOUT THAT AND TAUGHT ME PROPER POSTURE AND OTHER THINGS OF THAT NATURE. GOD REALLY PROVIDED A WAY HERE, WHEN I THOUGHT THERE WAS NONE. THANK ALL WHO PRAYED FOR ME.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My blood pressure is way over from stress and fear. My brother used my name to make a lot of money and now I have to pay lawyers a lot of money to help me prove that I am not guilty. I was kicked out of ministry. My family hates me because I am the youngest brother of 2 bigger brothers because I...
Replies
4
Views
347
I am slowly giving up. I don’t know how can I get the money to buy the house we are currently living. I am the breadwinner. All in our household were senior citizens already. I am sick also. My salary cannot shoulder all our expenses. I’ve been praying to God for a miracle. I have no where to...
Replies
13
Views
504
Hi. I am slowly slipping away from the truth. I. Am seeking pleasures and addictions and please pray for me. I am very much upset and distressed because of this.
Replies
8
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,216
Messages
16,785,614
Members
648,787
Latest member
Juiroorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom