Praise lord ###, pray for me I ...

Tajdlialle

Disciple of Prayer
Praise lord ###, pray for me I want my husband to wed me this year ###, healing from ### and safe delivery am expecting next month.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dearest prayer warriors. Please pray for me. Last few days l am facing a lot of trouble in my prayer life. Not getting concentration. I am afraid that i am losing my prescene of holy spirit. Please pray for me.. Thankyou all for your precious prayers. In Jesus name.
Replies
13
Views
189
Since nowadays my relationship with my family members is not good, especially my wife & me, we are not so close. Everything needs fighting first; I don't know anyone doing black magic, my thinking.
Replies
7
Views
249
I NEED PRAYER FOR A SAFE DELIVERY OF ALL OF MY PERSCRIPTION MEDICATIONS IN A FEW HOURS PLEASE PRAY FOR THIS AS LAST TIME EVERYTHING WAS STOLEN AND I HAD TO FILE A POLICE REPORT IT WAS SUCH AN UPSETTING EXPERIENCE FOR ME AND VERY DEVASTATING TOO AS WELL FATHER GOD IN JESUS'S NAME PLEASE...
Replies
12
Views
436
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,260
Messages
16,786,116
Members
648,847
Latest member
Halaeralor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom