Praise Lord please pray for me am ###

praise God thank you all for your prayers the good lord answered me with a bouncing baby girl
 
Praise Lord please pray for me am passed my due date of delivery yet have already made 40 weeks I need a miracle Thank you God bless you
Mathew 7:7 says Ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find, knock and the doors will be opened to you. Miracle is already done in Jesus living name. Heavenly Father we ask, pray, decree and declare the miracle and safety of both child and mother in Jesus Christ mighty and MIRACULOUS name, Amen🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I come before you, asking for a complete healing process, I've been this two years with a lot of painful and so rare symptoms due to the brain infraction, yet Little by little I've been doing some mission work, the last one was a great week but the whole team got COVID again but everyone...
Replies
6
Views
168
Dear Heavenly Father, I recently just got home after almost 8 hours waiting at the dealership where i got my car. i am really pissed off with the way the agent and dealer did to me for letting me wait that long, i am not sure if it was intentional since they kept on saying it will be just a...
Replies
12
Views
168
So I’m ### almost ### and there’s this girl, her name is ###, my name is ###, and we’ve been talking and I’m sure she likes me and I like her too, we’ve been texting now I think she wants me to go to prom I do too but, please pray for our love, I prayed already for God’s clarity and discernment...
Replies
9
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,201
Messages
16,785,251
Members
648,777
Latest member
Doroilor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom