Praise lord, l'm born again but ...

Hebrews 13:6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Psalm 37:40 And the Lord shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.

Deuteronomy 20:4 For the Lord your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

Psalm 27:5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.

Proverbs 16:7 When a man's ways please the Lord, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Psalm 37:1 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

Psalm 97:10 Ye that love the Lord, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

Jeremiah 39:18 For I will surely deliver thee, and thou shalt not fall by the sword, but thy life shall be for a prey unto thee: because thou hast put thy trust in me, saith the Lord.

2 Kings 17:39 But the Lord your God ye shall fear; and he shall deliver you out of the hand of all your enemies.

Luke 1:71 That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us.

Please read this press release on The Gift Of Salvation.
http://www.ibosocial.com/ak1717/pressrelease.aspx?prid=###

My prayers are with you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thanks be to the god of Abraham and Jesus son of god our savior. I attended an outdoor worship service this morning. A Revival tent so to speak. The theme of the message was “ you must be born again “ I confess with much gratitude that I have been born again since 1988 but I appreciated being...
Replies
12
Views
204
Dear lord let me be black African Americans male and gentleman men boy guy stay one stay and born again till I'll dies pleased let me lived at ### and let me have children only I'll am a black African Americans male and gentleman men boy guy men an not a black African Americans female Ladies...
Replies
10
Views
132
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over being 'born again '.Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,461
Messages
16,788,294
Members
649,032
Latest member
Zrxaelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom