Be careful and healthy life and born again?

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our joy to lift your heart before the Lord, asking Him to grant you a life of steadfast faith, health, and purpose as a born-again believer. We prayed that you would remain rooted in Christ, walking as a godly gentleman in every season of life, and that God would bless you with children who would also know and serve Him.

If the Lord has already answered any part of your prayer—whether through strengthened faith, renewed health, or the confirmation of His will for your future—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice together. If you are still waiting on His perfect timing, please share your request again, and we will continue to intercede on your behalf with even greater fervency.

May the Father continue to guide you, the Son strengthen you, and the Holy Spirit fill you with peace as you seek Him. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God bless that I'll be able to be born again about ### year in be lightly skin tone black African American female and lady died Jesus Christ name amen
Replies
8
Views
402
Please keep praying for me, I'm not born again and we all know that means if I die I will go to hell. God has done a lot of things for me. He delivered me from heroin, methadone and other drugs that I used to do. But He still hasn't delivered me from smoking, no matter how hard I try I can't...
Replies
14
Views
439
GREETINGS TO ALL BORN AGAIN BLOOD WASHED CHILDREN OF GOD THROUGH JESUS THE CHRIST SON OF THE LIVING GOD! There are many people who come to this site asking for prayers; this is a good thing! However, many people want the Lord's blessings and even ask for prayers to be reunited to others who are...
Replies
5
Views
81
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,861
Messages
16,792,964
Members
649,434
Latest member
Glieran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom