Praise Jesus this morning my prayer request ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Praise Jesus this morning my prayer request is to pray for financial stability so that I may be the one to stand with the Ward of God. I also ask for fundraising of prayer and giving .. To start a small business.
You are never alone, remember God is always by your side in every step you make and will always lead you to the right direction. Through the power of the Holy Spirit all your plans will be fulfilled in Jesus name. Amen..
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Morning Prayer Request Team, I humbly ask if you could please keep me in your prayers. I’m praying for God’s guidance, blessings, and favor over my life. Please pray that God helps me develop self-love, confidence, peace, and a stronger relationship with Him. I’m also asking God to bless me...
Replies
14
Views
188
Please stand me in prayer on the following: Financial breakthrough: Help me clear my debts, meet my bills and manage my responsibilities. Please provide for me before my salary comes in and make a way where I cannot see one. New employment: Open doors for me to be hired into suitable and...
Replies
10
Views
92
After taking a bath, I sat down in my room and it went dark. The light was flickering and then it went dark. As it says in Genesis, in that moment I looked up and Spoke God's word, "Let there be Light". Then the light came back on without me getting up to flip the switch. I lift up my eyes to...
Replies
8
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,092
Messages
16,784,287
Members
648,671
Latest member
Loroimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom