Praise God

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
Amen
 
I'm praying with you my friend.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal the sister from cancer. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore Your child physically, mentally, and spiritually, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

Remember, place God first over all your desires!​
Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, thank you for all the blessings and please forgive us our since. Jesus, I'm praying for the complete healing of my family. Please heal me from breast cancer. Lord Jesus, remove the cancer in my body as i go for chemotherapy treatments. Give me strength to endure all the treatments...
Replies
12
Views
155
Lord Jesus thank you for all the blessings. Please forgive us our sins. Jesus, 'I'm praying for complete healing of my family. Please heal me from having breast cancer. Remove the cancer in my body. Praying for the good effects of my chemotherapy that I will take. Give me strenght to endure all...
Replies
12
Views
167
Lord Jesus thank you for all the blessings. Please forgive us our sins. Jesus, 'I'm praying for complete healing of my family. Please heal me from having breast cancer. Remove the cancer in my body. Praying for the good effects of my chemotherapy that I will take. Give me strenght to endure all...
Replies
12
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,585
Messages
16,801,058
Members
650,109
Latest member
Ereath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom