Praise God that I got all my ...

I prayed for your prayer requests in Jesus' name Amen, may God protect you and your family and bless you with all of your needs
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i got sex exhorted after i responded to any add online girl was looking for sexual encounter i sent pics i should not have sent and we talked i eventually gave her my number then they google and found my name and family members she threatened to send them to my family members since i wouldn’t...
Replies
10
Views
118
I lost my wallet. I have a credit card and all kinds of other license and any other things that membership cards. Please pray for me that I recover the wallet and return. I will offer masses for other people that have lost items and also the people that have lost their loved ones. This I pray in...
Replies
6
Views
272
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
13
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,109
Messages
16,784,394
Members
648,684
Latest member
Dwilluinior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom