Praise God. How ca I get the ...

Ratith

Disciple of Prayer
Praise God. How can I get the new anointing water am ### from ### please help me I need some.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 2 Chronicles 9:13 – “The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse records the immense wealth that King Solomon accumulated annually. The 666 talents of gold (which is...
Replies
11
Views
186
I speak life I get a new home place to stay near beach I don’t bother with credit cards or check n go I just work and buy one item at a time greatly im done with today I get some sleep move into the tiny room forget the garage it’s way to Hot 🥵 I find a place to Stay near the water or beach my...
Replies
10
Views
146
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Jeremiah 2:10: Cross over to the coasts of Cyprus and look, send to Kedar and observe closely; see if there has ever been anything like this: Extended Explanation of the Verse: Jeremiah 2:10 is a rhetorical challenge from God to His people...
Replies
8
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom