Praise God heal me Lord Jesus. ### ...

Gajra

Prayer Warrior
Praise God heal me Lord Jesus. ### kindly spray me in my ### account the new annoiting water for healing kindly pls.. heal me oh Lord Jesus breast cancer goiter cataract.. my husband ### thank you every ### praying for us. thank you Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CREATE CLAIM CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯🔨🌹🚪🔥🏰🌻🙏🏡🛬🛬😀😆❗️IT HAS BEEN TO MUCH I NEED MY GREAT COMMUNICATION BACK NOWHEALED GREATLY MY UNCOMMON FAVOR WITH ME MY LAND HOUSE BUILT OF MY DREAMS CONSTRUCTION PLANS DONE. BECAUSE OF EVIL SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS...
Replies
6
Views
113
Jeremiah 17:14: "Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise." Heavenly Father please restore my bladder and make it whole again. Restore me physically, mentally, and spiritually, in the mighty name of Jesus I pray, amen. Please keep me in your...
Replies
22
Views
869
Thank You, Father God, You're Magnificent Perfect and Loving... I Love You, Lord! Please help me, Lord. Father God, You said, resist the DEVIL AND HE WILL FLEE... This devilish man that lives above me, IN ### is causing havock dismay and mean nasty, SOUNDS NOISES...SATANIC SPIRITS coming from...
Replies
9
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,257
Messages
16,786,090
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom