Praise God....am here dying of stress, no ###, no ###

Caroline wamula

Disciple of Prayer
Praise God....am here dying of stress, no rent, no school fees, no money ... ppl who lend me money are following me from every corner, I need prayers I can't help myself but God only will rescue me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m going to be completely honest with you. I’m tired of the life I lead in Christ. My problem isn’t with devotion or with going through trials—Christ told us in His Word that it would be this way, and I’ve accepted that. However, I can no longer stand the abuse I’ve been facing in...
Replies
10
Views
180
I’m alone. Lost all my friends by them moving off the island of Hawaii, getting married or we just stopped talking. I’ve been heart aching and heartbreaking alone. I’m not just lonely but very poor. I’m having a hard time finding a job and saving money to get my own apartment which forced me to...
Replies
12
Views
341
Dear God am here to bagged u that I need money I want to change my family life we very poor mostly my mom I want to do something for her she has been struggling 😔 since she was still young until now but I want to hlep her 😢 dear lord remeber me bless with money blessings of finically in my hands...
Replies
7
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,056
Messages
16,794,824
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom