I recently prayed on here about a possibility of pregnancy. I thank all of who replied and prayed for me. I know God is here for me and He always has a plan. I feel like I know that I am not ready for a child. Is that wrong? I don’t even know if I’m pregnant, and it is too early to take a test. I have just been terrified for the past week that I am pregnant. I am only a sophomore in high school and I made a horrible mistake of acting on my lust. It was consensual both ways, but soon after I knew that I had made the wrong decision. I have a strong feeling that I am not ready for pregnancy. I am still a child who makes mistakes daily.

Dear God, I thank you so much for letting me find this website and to interact with all of these lovely people. I thank you for letting me pray about my situation over and over. Lord my anxiety and stress has been horrible ever since I found out there is a possibility of pregnancy. I have very strict parents who would get horribly mad at me if they even found out I was sexually active. They already said if I get pregnant at my age that I would ruin my life. The stress and anxiety being caused by the thought of possible pregnancy has ruined the way I function everyday. I feel depressed and worried and anxious all day. I come to you Lord to forgive my sinful actions. I regret what I have done so much. I am not ready for pregnancy. Please do not make me have this consequence. This is my worst fear ever. I really hope and pray that this is not a reality. I feel with a passion that I am not ready to be a mother yet, for I haven’t even reached the age of seventeen yet. I really hope that you do not punish me with a baby for my mistake. I know all life is sacred, but I don’t want to have a baby right now because I won’t be able to give it a good life. I have no money, I live with my parents, and I don’t even have a job or license. I don’t want to depend on my parents because they already go through so much. I can’t put my parents through this; I would feel so guilty it isn’t even funny.

My grandmother, aunt, and grandpa all recently passed away, leaving my mother taking care of my younger cousin. My parents did not want a second kid after me. I know that if I did have a child then they would have to care for it, and I just don’t want to ever put them through that. I know I was being selfish by acting on my lust. I just pray that you have forgiven me Lord because I regret it heavily. Please show me mercy and do not give me a baby right now, for I am nowhere near ready. Please Lord. I pray this in Jesus’ holy name, Amen.
I recently prayed on here about a possibility of pregnancy. I thank all of who replied and prayed for me. I know God is here for me and He always has a plan. I feel like I know that I am not ready for a child. Is that wrong? I don’t even know if I’m pregnant, and it is too early to take a test. I have just been terrified for the past week that I am pregnant. I am only a sophomore in high school and I made a horrible mistake of acting on my lust. It was consensual both ways, but soon after I knew that I had made the wrong decision. I have a strong feeling that I am not ready for pregnancy. I am still a child who makes mistakes daily.

Dear God, I thank you so much for letting me find this website and to interact with all of these lovely people. I thank you for letting me pray about my situation over and over. Lord my anxiety and stress has been horrible ever since I found out there is a possibility of pregnancy. I have very strict parents who would get horribly mad at me if they even found out I was sexually active. They already said if I get pregnant at my age that I would ruin my life. The stress and anxiety being caused by the thought of possible pregnancy has ruined the way I function everyday. I feel depressed and worried and anxious all day. I come to you Lord to forgive my sinful actions. I regret what I have done so much. I am not ready for pregnancy. Please do not make me have this consequence. This is my worst fear ever. I really hope and pray that this is not a reality. I feel with a passion that I am not ready to be a mother yet, for I haven’t even reached the age of seventeen yet. I really hope that you do not punish me with a baby for my mistake. I know all life is sacred, but I don’t want to have a baby right now because I won’t be able to give it a good life. I have no money, I live with my parents, and I don’t even have a job or license. I don’t want to depend on my parents because they already go through so much. I can’t put my parents through this; I would feel so guilty it isn’t even funny.

My grandmother, aunt, and grandpa all recently passed away, leaving my mother taking care of my younger cousin. My parents did not want a second kid after me. I know that if I did have a child then they would have to care for it, and I just don’t want to ever put them through that. I know I was being selfish by acting on my lust. I just pray that you have forgiven me Lord because I regret it heavily. Please show me mercy and do not give me a baby right now, for I am nowhere near ready. Please Lord. I pray this in Jesus’ holy name, Amen.
God has answered my prayers! Thank you everyone who has prayed for me
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently found out I am pregnant. Such a blessing. I also have epilepsy, which I take a lot of medication for. My OB said I am high risk. So far my progesterone is dropping and my hcg is barely rising, and I started to bleed a little. My OB put me on progesterone. My neurologist also switched...
Replies
13
Views
169
i am ### years old and made the mistake of having unprotected sex. although i was not supposed to ovulate any time around when i had sex, i am scared i could possibly have ovulated early. the guy and i both made a mistake by having unprotected sex, but it was only for a few minutes and nothing...
Replies
9
Views
152
I am asking for prayers as I made a mistake that costed me to be pregnant and alone at 22. I can’t mentally or physically do this. I am asking for prayers for God to end my pregnancy and take my baby with him in heaven. I am sorry God for lust and sex I participated in before marriage.
Replies
9
Views
396
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,224
Messages
16,785,713
Members
648,802
Latest member
Eluestoanion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom