Positive thinking

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Trying to do a 72 hour thankful positive thinking day please pray
Replies
10
Views
341
Grant me strength and courage, God, so that I can fight every difficulty in life and achieve my dreams. God, please give me strength and courage so that I can overcome all the hardships of life and realize my dream. Give me power and bravery, God, so I can battle every adversity in life and...
Replies
9
Views
512
MY GOD. I NEED YOU. PLEASE PROVIDE FOR ME O GOD. I FEEL SO SLEEPY ALWAYS, I FEEL EMPTY. LORD, PLEASE GIVE ME HOPE AND RESTORE LIGHT INTO MY LIFE. I FEEL THAT NOTHING IS HAPPENING. LORD, I AM SORRY IF I DOUBT OR QUESTION, BUT PLEASE GRANT MY PRAYER REQUEST O GOD. I PRAISE AND GLORIFY YOUR NAME...
Replies
9
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,302
Messages
16,786,999
Members
648,882
Latest member
Maloerirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom