.....PONDER THIS WHILE YOU ARE @ IT...."LOVE" IS ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLESSITONE

Beloved of All
.....PONDER THIS WHILE YOU ARE @ IT...."LOVE" IS THE ONLY FORCE KNOWN TO MAN OR WOMAN... CAPABLE OF TRANFORMING AN ENEMY INTO A "FRIEND"
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
MAY GOD THE FATHER HERE YOUR PRAY AND SHOW YOU HIS WILL IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You are valuable and deserving of care and support. If you're in immediate danger, please reach out to emergency...
Replies
7
Views
147
  • Article Article
I have emotions for you, but it’s not what I want. It doesn’t always mean the end of love, it signals emotional disconnection, unmet needs, or the search for… Continue reading...
Replies
0
Views
42
Father, I ask for protection while heading to ### in a bit. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom