Plz sir, pray for ### job and ...

Bapeic

Disciple of Prayer
Plz sir, pray for my job and my marriage. I want to marry but I don't have any job. Thank u sir. I hope u will pray for me.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello sir praise the lord My name is ### ### I am ### years old I am from ### ### I don't have any job and family issues and responsibilities Financial condition issues Marriage issues brother and sister I am only responsible person in my home I have no job no money So please kindly request to...
Replies
6
Views
232
I have completed my btech in April. Currently I am searching for jobs in it filed. Please pray for my job and spritual growth also . I am the first child in my family so that I have some responsibilities.
Replies
11
Views
125
My life has taken a huge turn. On ### I was wrongfully shoved out of the door by my employer. I have been left unemployed for almost a month. I applied for a position that would have been amazing for my family, but my previous employer ruined my chances by not responding to them. I’ve been...
Replies
13
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,082
Messages
16,784,230
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom