plz pray that my ### will get a good, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiYuan1234566

Disciple of Prayer
plz pray that my ### will get a good, flexible job and that my ###'s business will be sold
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Be courageous! Do not be afraid of them! For the Lord your God will be with you.
He will neither fail you nor forsake you. Deuteronomy 31:6
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Loed Jesus, Despite my dedicated effort substituting filling in extra shifts having a good resume’ I didn’t get picked for a full time Latin. So please let me have. Apart time postion there. Let me be an educator or a part time keeper or commisarry. Please let me get a job there soon. I...
Replies
10
Views
145
As my result is expected in the first week of september 2026. Pray for me to get the job. May God Almighty Bless Us ALL!
Replies
11
Views
177
Life in I get a good one guy to stayyyyy this timeeeeeeee urgently..i take the best photoshop photos get the best attraction on them uncommon great favor comes in so I can be great at looking attractive I get a Fine Ass guy to stayyyyyy with me im first it is overrrrrrr im happy my 2 Cats r...
Replies
6
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,090
Messages
16,818,681
Members
651,175
Latest member
Phmoruemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom