plz pray for my anxiety, depression and ...

plz pray for my anxiety, depression and insomnia to heal
Lord Jesus Christ in Your Mighty Name I agree for an end to depression. I believe for Baptism in the Holy Ghost as well. Praise Him Thank Him
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, could you please pray for me I struggle with my mental health. Also I’ve applied for carers for an elderly friend, could you please lift both these issues up to our Lord in prayer. Most grateful, thanks and God bless.
Replies
7
Views
217
I'm struggling internally because of the hands of my ### and missing my ### it's created so much anxiety, depression, the emotional hurt is overwhelming and crying daily for the past week and a half. I need some peace and resolution. Everyday I feel lost without my ###. I'm asking for guidance...
Replies
9
Views
178
Struggling with mood swings! Irritable, and stress at work due to many ### and trying to focus being around ungodly people.
Replies
9
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom