Plz lord I need help with my beautiful daughter ### she hasn't spoken to me since last March she so depressed and won't leave her flat she lives in ### I live in ### in Ireland she ### years as I told ye in my last request ### had open heart surgery a few years ago plz god help her here our prayers amen 🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone my request is for my wrongfull termination that happen ### years ago I was terminated without any wrong doing they falsify my name on the computer by signing my name without my knowledge and they send me a court order so I got an attorney and he really messed me up big time I and up...
Replies
9
Views
100
My mom died last year. Her birthday is next week. As the date approaches, I feel more depressed and defeated. I have no money to pay my bills and I am increasingly finding it hard to just get through the day. I need help. I feel like no one cares about me. Its a sick, hollow feeling that I can't...
Replies
13
Views
196
I really want to forgive anyone for anything I think I'm holding onto things, wrongs committed against me but I really don't want to, Jesus endured the cross for us how can I not let this go? Please pray that God would no matter what it takes to reveal areas of unforgiveness and lead me to...
Replies
11
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,994
Messages
16,794,285
Members
649,571
Latest member
Shtuirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom