Plssss I need money to take care ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I really wish I didn't have to always stress about money and taking care of my family. I'm literally feeling like I'm killing myself to just survive. I can't ever catch up and not stress about being able to get ahead. Always fall back into a corner. And I get so depressed because I'm scared I'm...
Replies
9
Views
418
I need money so bad. The Social Security Administration isn't worth the people because it is horrible. They are dirty.
Replies
6
Views
231
I don’t have enough money in my bank account because I have $###.### in my name right now. God recognizes that I am deserving of more than money. I’ve been patient and waiting all day to get a delivery from the lawyers. I don’t tolerates lairs people because I will tell God to expose them to...
Replies
9
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,166
Messages
16,784,943
Members
648,747
Latest member
Bwiuvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom