Pls prayer for ### as she is

Dokenis

Disciple of Prayer
Pls prayer for ### as she is suffering for the pain in the chest as per the doctor has told us to do angiography of the heart
 
HI,

ITS A SIMPLE PAIN, IN THE NAME OF MY JESUS PAPA NAME HER ALL REPORTS WILL BE NORMAL, SHALOM AND THX.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brethren for past few years I have desire to get married. I have told my mom and she agreed that we will start the search. Few days ago to know the future I happen to consult one astrologer and he told you will get married late hearing that I am so afraid and depressed he told about me many...
Replies
9
Views
178
pls pray the the property repairs go smoothly. That there is clear communication bw myself and the prop management co and that circumstances are in my favor. Pls pray that i find great repairs for great prices. My nephew said he'd help with painting, pls pray that he keeps his word, does a great...
Replies
9
Views
393
pls pray that the move of my tenant is smooth. I have backcharged her a subjective large amt. She destroyed my carpet and wood floor she will be charged for it. I do not want retaliation from her nor vandalism to my property bc of her. pls pray that my unit is safe as am I
Replies
10
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,458
Messages
16,811,336
Members
650,813
Latest member
Gliarlareursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom