Pls pray lord i need a miracle ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,I am writing this from a place of absolute brokenness, desperation, and deep depression. I have reached the end of my own strength, and I am crying out to God because I need a miracle right now.When I say I have lost everything, I truly mean everything. I...
Replies
13
Views
160
Hello, I need a miracle and your prayers. I’m unemployed and recovering from plantar fasciitis and toe surgery. I’ve got to move out by the end of the month, and the place where I’m living has become toxic. My landlord is suing another tenant and siding with a roommate who has actually mixed...
Replies
9
Views
257
Lord I need a miracle today ### October ###
Replies
9
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,053
Messages
16,783,944
Members
648,627
Latest member
Eroerdoralance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom