Pls pray for ###, ### used to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I might not have given full context last time but me and this guy were not in a talking stage or anything. We were ###/### not knowing what we were doing and denying our feelings but I miss him so much. Please pray for him. I’m not sure why you guys don’t allow names anymore but in case it...
Replies
10
Views
97
pls pray that i am awarded the uni grant for fall and spring 26-27 academic year and that i have a taship grading and that it is easy and fast and that i find another part time job 10 hours per week remote that pays well that i can do well and quickly--no stress Thank u
Replies
11
Views
148
Pls pray that I ace my comps exams and my prospectus. I need to work on time management. Pls pray that I balance these academic responsibilities with the caregiving for my mother and property management responsibilities. Thank you
Replies
9
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,796
Messages
16,803,634
Members
650,306
Latest member
Klioruanran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom