Pls! pray for the repair man (maintenance man) ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been in need of God's wisdom and guidance here with the current job I work with. For some reason my coworker and I have been going through a lot of machine issues. It seems like out of every line ours has more problems. Either some issues are corrected and others aren’t being handled...
Replies
8
Views
148
Praying to God to get the mower started and for repair to last, as a lot of grass needs to be cut again; may God help mercifully in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
179
Pls pray that I communicate clearly and effectively with my prop management co. My tenant moved out and I need to communicate the issues with what needs repair and that my former tenant is responsible for such repairs and she does not get her deposit back. I did not leave my unit in that...
Replies
6
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,071
Messages
16,784,154
Members
648,658
Latest member
Spsorerin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom