pls pray for ### that ### will consive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing.

Let's Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name "Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams and conquer all my fears.

God manifest Yourself today in ways that I have never experienced. Let my joys be fulfilled, my dreams become closer, and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You. Help me to take steps closer to my destiny.

Bless me with excellent health, joy, peace, and prosperity. But most importantly bless me with a heart that loves You, and the mind and strength to always walk in obedience to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer." In Jesus’ name I pray.

Encourager ### Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear ###

Appreciate if you could explain what you mean by wanting to conceive if you are not married in the first place?

Thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for my condo unit. It needs to have the cabinet, sink and perhaps counter moved. Pls pray that it goes smoothly so that nothing is broken/destroyed and if anything is, that the management co/HOA pays for it as they said they would I was supposed to hear from the property manager but...
Replies
6
Views
116
Pls pray for my condo unit. I have to rent it out and work on repairs. The previous tenant damaged my unit. I found someone to do wood floor repair and carpet change and gave me a quote but when I reached out I have not heard back. Pls pray that this individual is still interested in working...
Replies
11
Views
252
Pls pray for the repairs/turnaround for my condo unit. Pls pray that the repairs move forward smoothly. That I get a reasonable price for repairs and get excellent work done by contractors. I found someone to take care of my wood floor. Pls make sure he contacts me to move this forward. Pls pray...
Replies
9
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom